Definitions and Interpretation
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- References to sub clauses, clauses or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Ultimate Dream Properties LLC is the “data controller”. This means that Ultimate Dream Properties LLC determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We collect data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
- Ultimate Dream Properties LLC will collect your data in a number of ways, for example.
Data that is collected automatically.
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. The information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP Address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data Secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to Safeguard your data;
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email address: email@example.com
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to Access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to Correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your request.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period which we hold it.
Links to other websites